lördag, januari 21, 2006

Stitch markers

Tonight I have entertained myself by making beaded stitch markers. I had a lot of fun making them and I'm sure I'll make a ton more of them :) Maybe I'll sell some, if anyone is interested. In that case, make a comment or send me an email and we'll arrange something!
Acctually, I've never used markers before, but having read about them on the net and in blogs I wonder how I could ever have done without them?! The colors are not very good in the pic, the beads are more iridicent and colorful irl.


Btw, I think I have lost my latest pair of bamboo pins, 4mm :( I bought them in november and I have used them for one project since, but now I can't find them. Hopefully I left them at my MiL's, I have to call her tomorrow and check...
But on the upside, if I really lost them I have a good reason to buy new 4mm's, but in rosewood this time :)
Added later: The pins were neither at my mom's or at my MiL's, so I just have to buy new ones, but I guess it has to wait until after March 31, or DH will go nuts... Guess I won't be knitting anything with size 4mm unless I do it with regular metal pins...