torsdag, februari 09, 2006

'Cause I'm a SixSoxer, yes I am...

Have you heard the song "'Cause I'm a hiphoper, yes I am" by Thomas Rusiak? If you haven't, find it and enjoy it!!!

Anyway... I joined the SixSocks KAL list! The idea of this group is that they release one sock pattern every other month, and you have 2 months to finish your pair of socks. If you finish on time and post both a progress and a finished photo, you are entered in the raffle. If you don't, at least you have a new pair of socks and you learned some new technique! It's a win-win situation :)

This month we are knitting beaded lace socks in ragg yarn, and this is the sock I'm knitting for the Olympics! I will post progress photos as I knit along.

I have chosen a greyish blue yarn, Regia 4fädig, and Gütermann Rocaille 9/0 beads in a shimmery pale yellow. I think it will look very nice! Too poor lighing right now, but picture is coming...

I will begin casting on tomorrow during the opening ceremonies! Can hardly wait...